Selected projects of the Resource Lab
- „Prevention, substitution and sustainable circular economy of plastics in the region of Augsburg“ (Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- Resource efficiency increase in the metal industry – substitution of primary raw materials by reduction of downcycling (DownMet), funded by the Federal Environment Agency.[DownMet]
- UNEP SETAC Life Cycle Initiative, Global Guidance on Environmental Life Cycle Impact Assessment Indicators project.
- EU-Projekt in Horizon 2020: Systemic approach to reduce energy demand and CO2 emissions of processes that transform agroforestry waste into high added value products [REHAP]
- Green Economy: Consultant of Federal Government in the High-Tech-Forum (Prof. Dr. Bernd Wagner).
- Potential Assessment of selected waste streams for the preparation for reuse , funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Consumer Protection.
- Graduate Program: Resource strategy concepts for sustainable energy systems, funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science and the Arts
- Sustainable resource strategies in companies: Identification of critical raw materials and the development of recommendations for the implementation of a resource efficient production, funded by the German Environment Foundation.
[Final Report] [Project guide]
- Development of a guideline for waste prevention,funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Environment and Consumer Protection
- Ressourceneffizienz in der industriellen Produktion mit Materialflusskostenrechnung, gefördert durch die Weltbank-Tochter International Finance Corporation
- Other than these, the Resource Lab carries out numerous industry projects for implementing sustainable resource strategies and management concepts with nominate partners
- Roadmaps for steel technologies under impacts of resource and energy efficient scenarios, ThyssenKrupp AG